How can I get help if I have a problem with VDMX5?
If you are having trouble with VDMX5 or otherwise need to contact us for support, we can be reached by the following means:
Issues with serial numbers or registering
- For lost serial numbers visit: http://vidvox.net/authorization
- For other general sales inquiries about VDMX, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Issues or questions related to using VDMX
- If VDMX crashes (“The Application VDMX5 has unexpectedly quit”), just relaunch it: on launch, it checks to see if it can access the internet, and if it can it will automatically send us the crash log your system generated. From this panel you can request an email reply to crash logs submitted if you would like more information about the issue.
- If VDMX hangs (if it’s not responding and you’ve got the “spinny beachball”) please email us a Stack Trace and anything from your Console Logs that happened while VDMX was running.
- If you’re having any other kind of problem, please file a bug report by choosing “Report Bug” from the “Help” menu.
- For other general questions about using VDMX, please send us an email: email@example.com
Please keep in mind that the faster we can reproduce whatever problem you’re having, the sooner we’ll be able to fix it. Describing exactly how to duplicate your problem is usually helpful - if it is easier, feel free to include images or record a short screencast demonstrating your bug and send that to us!